Monday, February 11, 2008

Writers Strike

Oh my ok so i was going on the bus thinking it was gonna be a bad day cause it is monday and there allways bad but as soon as i sit in my seat it says the best 5 words ever The Writers Strike Is Over! I was so happy and i almost cryed i know i was tierd tho so ya and my day was the best day ever i practiced my panio for 1/2 hour and i did my homework and everything i was so happy all day and on the bus on the way home Mandys friend Melissa and Mandy were talking about who Ashley likes and i said who does she like they didnt tell me so I asked Ashley and she said she wouldn't tell me cuz i knew him so Melissa looks at me and wispers for tomarrow in the morning to tell Ashley that Mandy told me who she liked I laughed and said ok cuz i love messing with Ashleys mind it is fun and Mandy has early Morning Semenarty so she will not be on the bus when i tell Ashley that i know and Ashley will hunt Mandy down and ask why she told me and Mandy will say i didnt and Ashley will look at her for a minute and say You Didn't Anna Lied To Me i will be funny and Ashley will get mad at me when she sees me that sounds dandy doesnt it?

No comments: