Sunday, February 17, 2008

Oakcrest

Hey everyone guess who is the luckyest person in the world? Well there is one thing for sure it is not me. My mom is makeing me go to Oakcrest and with a really mean person and a shy person who never talks to me and worries so much over nothing! the really mean person is my "friend" Kristen who is well she likes to make fun of me all the time about stupid things and i try to laugh along but she bugs me and that post i did a month ago about Jessica the rude girl in high country well all Kristen can talk about is If Jessica was here she would do this,,, or Isn't Jessica cool she can hit a homerun in softball! and The shy worrier i have to go with is Michelle she well she likes to make a Molehill into a Mountian. her name is Michelle and the best thing about all of this is that Her and Kristen don't like each other. thats fun for me so i am guessing that if i can find my friend Sage and Tristen we can hang out and oakcreast and i will not have to be with them the hole time. MAN I HATE OAKCREAST!

No comments: