Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Cute Boys In The White Truck Smiled At ME!

Ok so i just went and saw aunt tammy and when we were coming home and a white truck passed us and mandy said that the boys were cute and then i didnt see them but i told my dad to speed up and he did and then when we got close i rolled down my window and the really hot blonde guy smiled at me and i smiled back and then HE WAVED AT ME NOT MANDY and then i rolled up my window and i was really really happy and then they spead up to us and put up a sgn the said "BABY YOUR HOT LIKE FI-AH" and me and mandy were laughing and squling and i was sososososo happy and i looked at the guy in the white truck and i smiled again. but he was sososososososososososo cute i mean he had sandy blonde hair and was really tan and had a cute smile hios smile looked like Zachary Levis I am sososososososososososososo excited i wish i had a camera in the car cause he was sososososososososososos CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget that moment not ever ever ever and courtney will probly make fun of me when she reads this. (but i dont care cause all i have to do is mentchen Kolton and call him her Kolton and she will bluch but this post is not about her it is about the really cute boy who smiled at me) He was Sosososososososososososososo Cute!!!!!!! the driver was cute to but he was brenet and i like blonds better so mandy gets the driver and i get the really cute blonde who smilled at me he look like Justin Hartley alot but more tan then that so he was sosososos HOT like Justin Hartley and he smiled at me EEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!! (he smiled at me i am soso happy no not happy i am so excited)by the way you should leave a comment telling me i bet he was sososososososososo CUTE and you should leave a commet to courtney about how HER KOLTEN looks like Ted off of Bill and Teds Exclent advencher. and the really cute boy smiled at me Justin my cousin on my moms side told me i should have made a sign with my number on it and shown it to them. THE REALLY REALLY REALLY CUTE BOY SMILED AT ME!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: