Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Soccer

So now my team is tied for 3rd place but our next game is in Park City and the team is a bunch of short people and last time we played them we won 10 to 0 so that should not be a problem and now my team has lost 4 games and tied 1 so ya we will so win. I am so excited for Smallville i cant wait and in the office jim is planning on proposing to pam and on ugly betty geo is ssoo cute and betty should be with geo henry is a fat head and should he is a meanie and on chuck well that has not been on since the writers strike so ya i just want to say some thing about chuck. i am gouing to watch friends in order so ya that will be fun!


You Know You Can Comment On My Posts and Vote On My Vote Things A Little More Then You Do But Dont Feel Like You Have to I Am Just Suggesting Something Like That

No comments: