Saturday, April 12, 2008

Soccer

So my soccer games i have had 4 of them and we won 3 of the 4 it was awsome the frist game the score was 10 to 0 and we won the 2nd one was 5 to 0 and the 3rd one well that one i lost so that one doesnt matter and the 4th one was 2 to 5,6,or7 i cant remember but my team is great anyway this one girl on the other team today she was really short and went to my elbow when i was running anyway so she ran down to score and well we i got by her my elbow hit her in the face and se told everyone on her team i punched he so watch out and when i did it se said dont punch me duh and i said i didnt punch you and then she said your punched me your so rude and i said im not rude youre just to short and this other girl she made me mad too cause the goalie kicked the ball up the feild and the person i was defending was sticking her butt out and backing out into me so i said ow go away and she said no wait she screamed get out of my way and i was standing there thinking what am i a dog. so i started bugging her even more buy getting in her way when trying to score and she kept telling me to stop holding on to her and i looked at her like with a blake face thinking what are you thinking that team is so mean and i was glad no over joyed i hit that girl in the face cause that girl every time i play against there team she does somthing that bugs me like the 1st game we played against them she missed a goal and screamed as load as she could NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO i told my teammate next to me that i thought she had angermaniment and we laghted and the 2nd game the team did 2 thing that buged me alot the girl that i hit her face well she decited to get close to the goal so when she got the ball i ran to her and my toe barly touched he heel and she did a flip in the air and landed on her knees i was like amazed of how stupid she thought i was but thats not all also during that game someone elts on her team broke this girl on my teams arm so ya and the 3rd game i thought she was a guy and i bugged me about how much she looked like a guy. any way i won them so thats the good thing

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Wow! Soccer is pretty dangerous the way you kids play...lol.

I get to watch you guys in just about a week and a half now! Yay!!

ANNA JOHNSON said...

I know i can't wait till you come I am counting down the days