Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today should be Friday the 13th

Hello everyone so today I hated it. today was the worst day ever so in UT Studies I ave to sit by a guy named Stetson and he kept bugging me over and over and then we had to do book work so i got a book and he went and sat by his friend Cade then we had to check are anwsers with the people next to us so he does like who he was sitting next to so he sits back in his own seat by me and copies all the anwsers from me and i just looked at him like Stetson your so so so eww there isn't even a word for what he is! Oh ya the only thing that i thing thats good to day is Chuck is on today! Oh ya and Zach ignores every thing i say so i tell him to do his hair and he doesnt do it but then a girl named Delangy decides to start calling him GAY so I think thats y he quit the Musical the school was doing and Zach was the main Chariter GOSH crasy and today in gym this guy named Devin he is useily rude to me he comes up and says hey by the way i like your sweatshirt cause i was wareing a hoodie with the High schools siler wolf on it it was crazy! and thats not the worst part during luch the lunch lady didn't give me that much fries the carton was like half empty! ahhhhahhhahhh

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Sounds like all kinds of craziness in your life! I still haven't gotten into Chuck yet :-( I watched the first episode and didn't watch it again.

ANNA JOHNSON said...

Well you should watch more of it cause i love it